The UV Box - Mobile Device Disinfection: Because Hand Hygiene Doesn't Stop with Your Hands Anymore
Rely on AUVS' patented UV Disinfection Chambers: Wherever disinfection is a priority... Whenever cross-contamination is a concern.
The KR615 Germicidal Enclosure--The UV Box--delivers up to 99.995% disinfection of MRSA
and C. diff - and up to 99.999% disinfection
of Norovirus as well as more than 250x the energy needed to disinfect Coronavirus!
...all in just 55-Seconds
Our patented technology is currently used in the air-handling systems at the US Pentagon to protect against bio-terrorism!
- Cell phones have been proven 10 times more contaminated than public restroom toilet seats!
- Number of times we handle our cell phones per day: More than 2,600.
- Number of times the average user disinfects their phone: 0.
- Nearly every US hospital has a Hand Hygiene program to reduce Hospital Associated Infections.
- Effective disinfection of phones - which are handled 2,617 times a day - has essentially gone unaddressed in healthcare.
With 30 year's experience developing intense UV sources, AUVS Chief Technology Officer Dr. Wayne Clark is one the nation's leading experts on
UV energy for antimicrobial applications.
Dr. Clark and his team of electrical engineering, plasma physics and nuclear engineering PhDs developed The UV Box specifically to address the spread of hospital associated infections in healthcare.