Rely on AUVS UV Disinfection Technologies:
Wherever disinfection is a priority...
Whenever cross-contamination is a concern.
Named to Best Infection Prevention Products list by Newsweek and The Leapfrog Group
The UV Box - Because Hand Hygiene Doesn't Stop with Your Hands Anymore
The KR615 Germicidal Enclosure--
The UV Box--delivers up to 99.995% disinfection of MRSA and C. diff, and up to 99.999% disinfection of Norovirus as well as more than 90x the energy needed for 99.9% disinfection of Coronavirus!...all in just 55-Seconds.
The surface disinfection technology used in AUVS products is similar to our technology used in the air systems at the U. S. Pentagon to protect against bioterrorism.
- Cell phones have been proven 10 times more contaminated than public restroom toilet seats!
- Number of times we handle our cell phones per day: More than 2,600.
- Number of times the average user disinfects their phone: 0.
- Nearly every US hospital has a Hand Hygiene program to reduce Hospital Associated Infections.
- Effective disinfection of phones - which are handled 2,617 times a day - has essentially gone unaddressed in healthcare.
With 30 year's experience developing intense UV sources, AUVS Chief Technology Officer Dr. Wayne Clark is one the nation's leading experts on
UV energy for antimicrobial applications.
Dr. Clark and his team developed the UV Box to address the spread of hospital acquired infections in healthcare facilities.